Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

November 15, 2009

Today was our first day with the Oleander Ward. They've combined two wards from the stake and now we're in a big ward! For the first year of living in Fontana, we've been in pretty small wards compared to what I'm used to in Murrieta, so I'm very excited to have a big ward again! Mike wasn't used to it.

We sang in the choir for the closing song today, while the congregation would join us for the last verse. We walked up when they called the choir up and when we got up there, we had about 30 people up there with us.
Mike wasn't used to the congregation still being pretty packed, even with the choir up there to sing. He's seen it like that with a stake event, but not a ward event, at least not anytime recently.


(mike and I messing with the new laptop back in May or so..)

My brother came to visit us in Fontana this weekend so it was nice to see him on Friday night and Saturday a little bit. I probably haven't seen him in a couple months. Him and I were pretty close growing up. We were the Best of friends, so seeing him on the weekends is always nice.

more laptop fun...







No comments:

Post a Comment