We're counting down! Almost time to be out of the apartment. We plan on being at my parents house by Sept 24th...(wow, less than ten days!) so we've just been packing up everything and moving stuff over little by little.
I'm excited to go to the new ward in October. I'm guessing our first day in the Live Oak Ward will be either October 4th, or October 11th, depending on if we're in town on the 4th or not. We might possibly be in St. George on the 4th. Well, it's General Conference on Oct 4th, anyway so most likely, it will be the 11th.
Mike's parents run marathons, 10 ks, and 5 ks, and they plan on running in St. George the first weekend of October this year.
I went with them last year and had tons of fun with their family. Mike and I weren't even engaged yet at the time, now that I think of it. (We got engaged Oct 31st) Times flies so fast!
Last year, we stayed with Derek and Sindy in their new house and had some Sonic's (YUM)
We all agree we should get a Sonic's here in Fontana
we're getting one here in murrieta. so excited.
ReplyDeleteha. Adam and I just had Sonic last night. I like their tots.
ReplyDeleteHolly- lol Their "tots?" lol Yeah, they're really good. I like their shakes and limeaids/cherry lemonaides, etc.
ReplyDeleteKristin. Are you serious!? Where are they putting it at??